Thursday, February 4, 2010

The two things you're likely to see on my site

This blog is for ALL my artwork, and I do two very different types. This site is where I post my conceptual artwork, comic book art, as well as personal pieces pertaining to science fiction, fantasy, and the like. Most of them are monsters, some of them more gruesome than others. If you saw my first post and my Spectrum Competition pieces, you already know what I'm talking about.



But this is also where I'll post cartoons, like "Best Lunch Ever" currently being published in the University of Cincinnati Clermont College newspaper "The Lantern". If you're a UCC student, it's probably the only way you found out about my blog in the first place. If you aren't a UCC student, but would like to see Best Lunch Ever comic strip (I loves me some feedback), I will be posting them here on the blog on the date they're published in the paper.



So if you came looking for my adventures of four girls renting a house together, don't be put off if you find the devil playing a golden fiddle. Likewise, if you were hoping to see some badass monsters oozing terror and disease, don't be angry if you see the girly antics of four roommates, or the occasional stylized illustration for a fashion magazine. They are all equally my artwork and all equally loved. If you came to see BOTH, you (sir or madam) are in the right place.

E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment