Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy 4th O' July!



Happy Birthday America and Happy Birthday to myself! This year's been quite eventful and shows no signs of slowing down.
Cape Con, my first time appearing at a convention as a G2 Comics employee, was a huge success! We got a ton of new fans, sold comics and prints, and I got to do a bunch of sketches for folks! On top of all that, I also got a cool sketch from the great Billy Tucci himself. My buddy Wayne and I have met and talked with him at just about every major convention we've gone to, but now I finally got some art from him! A great dude to say the least.



Next up, me and the G2 guys are heading to Wizard World Chicago in august, and it'll be the biggest Con I've been to yet. We'll be releasing a ton of new stuff including my comic-making debut, Raptor Samurai, which I pencilled. In the meantime, be sure to stop by the G2 comics website and pick you up some comics, or even some of my art prints!

Back to work (It's so awesome I can say that now!)

E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment