Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

As of 9:30-ish this morning, I'm now 21. This means I'm considered almost adult enough to be able to rent a car, (3 more years!). Anyhow, we celebrated the 4th of July yesterday by watching Jaws. The way I see it, not only does the film take place on the 4th of July, but the Star Spangled Banner is also a great song to blow up a killer shark to. It also helps that Jaws is one of my all-time favorite movies, I even got a t-shirt at Heroes Con featuring Robert Shaw's cryptic chalkboard drawing. I can't drag my fingernails across the shirt to make that same noise, but I suppose that's just as well.



In other news, I will shortly be sending out promotional postcards of my work to several magazine publishers to advertise my illustration and cartooning services. These examples omit my contact info, but this is roughly what they'll look like.



If you would like one (and need any cartooning or illustrating services), drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do.


Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies,
Farewell and adieu to you ladies of Spain.
For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston,
And so never more shall we see you again.


E.T.

1 comment:

  1. shark comes up and look at you with those cold black eyes. When he bites you his eyes roll back in his head. Water turns red and you start hearing that terrible screamin'. Sometimes the shark would go away. Sometimes he wouldn't go away.

    ReplyDelete